REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2016-17
Click Below for Online Registration
Registrations Open: 2016-17 for Classes III to IX & XI (Science & Commerce)
# Registration cum prospectus Fee Rs 1700/- (1500+200) through Demand Draft / NEFT / Challan. # The Academic Session starts from 1st April 2016.
Scholastic Level Assessment for classes III to IX & XI will be held on 20th Dec. 2015 for the session 2016-17.
Centre List for Scholastic Level Assessment (20th December 2015)
Centre List for Scholastic Level Assessment (27th December 2015)
For Further Details Please Contact:-
|Dean of Academics & Students Affair||08094012104, 09414648235|
|Admission Cell (Member)||09829245229|
|PA to Principal||08094012102|
After Filling up the registration form send it with a DD / Challan of Rs. 1700/- to the following address-
The Principal Birla School Pilani Pilani-333031 (Raj.) Note:- Demand draft drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, BIRLA SCHOOL PILANI payable at PILANI (UCO/SBI/SBBJ/BOI/ICICI/YES/AXIS/PNB) Banks at Pilani. Official E-Mail :
|Please Click On The Link For DownLoad|
|Registration Form for Session 2016-17|
|Syllabus for Scholastic Level Assessment(III to IX and XI)-2016-17|
|Fee Structure 2016-17|
1. Address for correspondence must be written clearly. Any change in their must be intimated to the School Office. All information regarding the Scholastic Level Assessment will be sent to the latest address registered with us.
2. Eligibility : At the time of seeking admission for a particular class, the boy must be studying
(A) One class lower (B) He must strictly meet the age requirements.
3. The School reserves the right to refuse permissions to take the Entrance Assessment without giving any reason.
4. The Registration Fee is not Refundable in any case.
5. The acceptance of the registration form & fee is no guarantee that the boy will be admitted and it does not involve the school in any obligation to admit the boy.
6. This form together with a Bank Draft as mentioned in the fee leaflet drawn in favour of “Principal Birla School Pilani” payable at Pilani (UCO/SBI/SBBJ/BOI/ICICI/YES/AXIS/PNB) Banks at Pilani should be sent as early as possible.
All correspondence regarding admission should be addressed to the Principal Birla School Pilani, PILANI -Rajasthan,Pin Code 333031 to receive prompt attention in a cover super scribed Admission on the left hand cover.
The lower age limit for admission to Class I is 5 years. Similarly co-relation of age and the class to which admission is sought is a must. Birth Certificate from the Municipal Board or a recognised Institution will be required as proof of age. Boys only will be asked to withdraw from school if at any stage it is found that the proof of age submitted is not correct.