REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2014-15
On line registration continues
Spot registration and Scholastic Assessment at Birla School Pilani on all Mondays
Admissions Open: 2014-15 for Classes III to IX & XI
Scholastic Level Assessment on Monday, 28th April 2014 at Pilani School Campus
- Classes III to IX & XI (Science & Commerce Stream)
- Registration cum prospectus Fee Rs 1700 (1500+200) through Demand Draft.
Registration Fee Rs 1500
Prospectus Cost Rs 200 e-prospectus
The Academic Session starts from 1st April 2014.
The Academic Assessment Program to identify suitable candidates for admission to various
classes will be held at Pilani(School Campus) on Monday, 28th April 2014.
For Further Details Please Contact:-
|Principal at Mob. 09829227051, 08094012116|
|H.M. at Mob. 08094012106|
|Admin Officer at Mob. 08094012101|
|Chief Warden at Mob. 08094012110|
After Filling up the registration form send it with a DD of Rs. 1700/- at the following address-
The Principal Birla School Pilani Pilani-333031 (Raj.) Note:- Demand draft drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL BIRLA SCHOOL PILANI payable at PILANI (UCO/SBI/SBBJ/BOI/ICICI/YES/AXIS/PNB) Banks at Pilani. Official E-Mail :
|Please Click On The Link For DownLoad|
|Registration Form for Session 2014-15|
|Syllabus for Scholastic Level Assessment(III to IX and XI)-2014-15|
1. Address for correspondence must be written clearly. Any change in their must be intimated to the School Office.
All information regarding the Scholastic Level Assessment will be sent to the latest address registered with us.
2. Eligibility : At the time of seeking admission for a particular class, the boy must be studying
(A) One class lower
(B) He must strictly meet the age requirements.
3. The School reserves the right to refuse permissions to take the Entrance Assessment without giving any reason.
4. The Registration Fee is not Refundable in any case.
5. The acceptance of the registration form & fee is no guarantee that the boy will be admitted and it does not involve the school in any obligation to admit the boy.
6. This form together with a Bank Draft as mentioned in the fee leaflet drawn in favour of “Principal Birla School Pilani” payable at Pilani (UCO/SBI/SBBJ/BOI/ICICI/YES/AXIS/PNB) Banks at Pilani should be sent as early as possible.
All correspondence regarding admission should be addressed to the Principal Birla School Pilani, PILANI -Rajasthan,Pin Code 333031 to receive prompt attention in a cover super scribed Admission on the left hand cover.
The lower age limit for admission to Class I is 5 years. Similarly co-relation of age and the class to which admission is sought is a must. Birth Certificate from the Municipal Board or a recognised Institution will be required as proof of age. Boys only will be asked to withdraw from school if at any stage it is found that the proof of age submitted is not correct.